Bed and Breakfast Rates and Availability

For Self Contained Accommodation

All rates include breakfast. Cooked and continental breakfast is available, please note the timings. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please let Abigail know when booking.

Rates from 1st January 2024

Doubles (all en-suite)Prices between£95 - £140 pn
Twins all (en-suite)Prices between£90 - £140 pn
Single OccupancyPrices between£70 - £85 pn

We prefer a minimum of three nights, for one and two nights an extra charge will be added. For the best prices BOOK DIRECT, no booking fees or hidden charges.

Payment:  A non refundable deposit is due on confirmation of booking. We ask for 30% of the total booking or total if staying less than three nights. The remaining 70% is due four weeks before your arrival, if booking with less than four weeks to your arrival, the full amount will be due on confirmation of the booking.

Cancellations: Bookings cancelled four weeks or more before your arrival will receive the 70% if paid, bookings cancelled with less than four weeks will receive no refund. That said if any of the nights are rebooked you will receive a refund for any of the nights rebooked. If a booking is cancelled 24hrs after the booking is made there is no charge. Please note that cancellation policies may vary if you have booked through a directory, if we can rebook any nights we will still offer a full or partial refund, minus any directory fees.

Any alternations or cancellations need to be requested in writing, if you would like to move your dates or change the number of days booked we will do our best to accommodate, this may not always be possible, likewise prices may vary on the alternate dates. If for some reason we can no longer accommodate you a full refund will be given.

We prefer payment to be made by bank transfer or card, we can also accept cheques.

When you have received confirmation of the availability, please ask for bank details or send your deposit to:

Abigail Merrick
Lynwood House,
Tregony, Truro

Please be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, email address and the dates you are staying. Mobile numbers are preferred in case of an emergency on the day of arrival.

Cheques payable please to ‘Mrs Abigail Merrick’. An acknowledgement of your deposit will be emailed to you.

Lynwood House Access Report

Guest comments

“A truly fabulous bed and breakfast!! Lovely hostess – clean, comfortable, hearty breakfast. A real home from home!! Thanks Abigail, hope to see you again v. soon.” September 2020, Warwickshire

“2nd visit always feel so welcome, lovely breakfast, would highly recommend, Thank you Abigail” – June 2021, Suffolk

“Another fabulous stay at this  beautiful B&B with the added splendour of our fabulous host, Abigail who is the bees knees. Thank you so much for everything”  July 2021, London

“Had a lovely few days and would have loved to stay longer! Thank you for looking after us & hopefully we will be back again!” August 2021, Leeds

Abigail and Jeremy hope you enjoy your stay please leave your own review on Tripadvisor or Facebook.